Hints on preparing for your relocation :
- Hire a Realtor to assist in finding your new home.
- If you know your potential relocation date, reserve a moving company – some may be found on our Information page.
- Begin cleaning out and packing closets, garage and attic. Label all boxes, i.e., contents and room.
- Donate unwanted items to charity or host a garage sale.
- Arrange to transfer school records and visit medical physicians and/or facilities to ensure a smooth transition.
- Schedule utility connects for new home and disconnects for present home. A list may be found on our Information page.
- Cancel newspapers, pest control, lawn maintenance and other services in your present home.
- Complete a change of address from the United State Postal Service (USPS).
- Arrange for your present home to be cleaned, including stove and refrigerator.
Lastly – Say goodbye to neighbors – You Are On Your Way!